We wanted to mention our friends at Process laboratories again today. According to their website, "Process Laboratories Corporation provides specialty technical services to pyroprocessing industries. Our considerable experience with rotary kilns world-wide enables us to effectively combine current research and modern instrumentation with the necessary expertise to optimize your rotary equipment's performance." Mike Ryan, President, is a real professional.
Please check them out today. And, let Mike know you heard about his company on Nip Impressions.
Answer to last week's riddle:
1. Asia - (44,579,000 sq km)
2. Africa - (30,065,000 sq km)
3. North America - (24,256,000 sq km)
4. South America - (17,819,000 sq km)
5. Antarctica - (13,209,000 sq km)
6. Europe - (9,938,000 sq km)
7. Australia/Oceania - (7,687,000 sq km)
Last week's riddle asked: "How are the continents ranked in terms of size?”
This week's riddle: What were the five original Nobel Prize categories, and what prize was added in 1968?