Nip Impressions logo
Wed, May 24, 2017 19:24
Visitor
Home
Click here for Pulp & Paper Radio International
Subscription Central
Items just for you
New publication added! Advertising Arguments 2015 book
Search
My Profile
Login
Logout
Management Side
Technical Side

Do you think your CEO exhibits psychopathic traits?

In my column last week, we asked "Have you ever had to sign and certify that you had done a certain task you had been assigned by your boss?"

45.5% answered "Yes," and 54.5% said "No."

Next, we asked "Do you think it is a good idea to have subordinates certify they have completed certain tasks with their signature?:

One hundred percent answered "Yes."

After that, we asked "Answer only if you are involved in routine shutdowns in your mill or have direct knowledge of such procedures. Does your mill enforce a sign off policy as was described in the column?"

Of those who answered, there was an even split between "Yes" and No."

Finally, we asked, "Do you think your CEO exhibits psychopathic traits?"

27.3% replied "Yes," and the remaining 72.7% said "No."

Take this week's quiz here.

Jim goes over the Quiz results during the Tech Center Show on Pulp & Paper Radio International every Monday.


Printer-friendly format





Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: